The audit committee is responsible for overseeing and ensuring the integrity and compliance of MVI’s financial accounting and reporting processes, as well as the effectiveness of MVI’s independent audit and internal control programs.
The committee is instrumental in evaluating the appropriateness of MVI’s programs, relative to the material risks and exposures facing the organization at any given time.
- Dale J. Bizub, secretary, MVI board; community representative (Turtle Creek)
- Mary Carol Kennedy, chair, MVI board; community representative (East Pittsburgh)
- Jane Flaherty, treasurer, MVI board; Standard Bank
- Ricardo Savido, retired (formerly of BNY Mellon)
- Harold Hribal, Standard Bank