The Community Investment Fund committee makes decisions on financing for housing, commercial real estate and business development projects being pursued by Mon Valley Initiative.
The committee makes recommendations on how to invest money from MVI’s available unrestricted funds, as well as from grants made to the organization for projects served by the committee.
In addition to making financing decisions on specific projects, the Community Investment Fund committee provides general guidance to staff on financial and real estate development matters in the communities served by MVI.
The committee’s involvement greatly enhances MVI’s organizational capacity to take on development projects — particularly residential developments — in the communities which we serve. It is a critical resource for the MVI board and staff.
- Dale Bizub, community representative (Turtle Creek)
- Michel Wright, PrimeLending
- Joseph P. Flynn Jr., WesBanco Bank
- David Serafini, PNC Bank
- Tyler M. Reeder, Schneider Downs Corporate Finance
- Daniel J. Gozzard, Dollar Bank FSB
- Jennifer Kiley, State Sen. Jay Costa
- Mary Carol Kennedy, community representative (East Pittsburgh)