- This event has passed.
September 28, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Swissvale Economic Development Corporation (SEDCO) is a group of individuals living and working in Swissvale who seek to organize, direct, and coordinate the economic revitalization of the Borough of Swissvale. Through valuable relationships with public officials, neighborhood and civic leaders, business professionals, and residents, SEDCO improves the economic stability and quality of life in Swissvale.
- Promote strategic demolition and real estate development across the borough
- Encourage private sector investment in the borough
- Seek continued improvement and expansion of public green space and recreational opportunities
General Information & Fun Facts about Swissvale:
- Formerly known as “Hamlet,” and later “The Village”
- Named after John Swisshelm, fighter in Revolutionary War
SEDCO meets on the 4th Monday of every month at Living Spirit Ministries. Contact Stephanie Eson at seson at monvalleyinitiative dot com or 412-464-4000 x.404024 for more information on how to get involved.