If you’re looking for a job, Mancan McMurray is looking for you!
Mancan represents several employers in the valley and is staffing Closetmaid for three shifts at its Rostraver Township location.
Mancan will be at our Mid-Mon Office, 435 McKean Ave., Charleroi from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. this Wednesday (Dec. 18).
Bring two forms of valid ID such as a photo ID or driver’s license and your social security card. For more information, call 724-565-8040.
Drug test and physical will be provided if an offer is made.
• M-F 6 AM to 2:30 PM
• M-F 2:30 PM to 11 PM ($11.70 per hour)
• Sun-Th 8 AM to 4:30 PM
• Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment and products
• Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
• Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications
• Convey materials and items from racks to storage or to other designated areas
• Assemble customer orders from stock, sorts, and places materials or items on pallets according to shipping order
• Mark materials with identifying labels
• Operates: Electric Pallet Jacks, Sit Down and Stand Up Forklifts
• Use computer/scanner
• Identify and compare product by number code
• Load materials/products on trucks
• Forklift experience helpful
• Good safety record
• Must have the ability to work in a team environment and maintain regular attendance
• Must be able to work overtime as business need dictates
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Closetmaid, founded in 1965, is the worldwide leader in home storage and organization, offering innovative wire and laminate/wood storage systems for use in bedrooms, kitchens, family rooms, laundry rooms, home offices and garages – wherever people need to store and organize their things. Its products are available at home improvement stores, mass merchants, online and from authorized dealers.
Closetmaid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Closetmaid complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.