This vacant former retail bakery and shop includes 2,400 square feet, a full dry basement with two boilers and a forced gas furnace, and all bakery and related equipment. See below for more information:
- Address: 442 St. Clair Ave., Clairton
- Owner: George W. Grisnik Family
- Status: Vacant; fully equipped
- Size: Single story building is approximately 2,400 square feet (20 feet wide by 120 feet deep) and covers entire lot
- Most Recent Use: Retail bakery and shop
- Features: The concrete block building was designed to support three floors and includes concrete flooring on steel I-beam supports. The roof was replaced in 2006 and resealed in November 2015. This sale includes all bakery and related equipment including mixers and storage equipment. The full dry basement includes two boilers and a forced air gas furnace.
- Condition: Some water damage due to flooding in 2015; structurally sound. Basement partially waterproofed in December with transferable warranty.
- Asking Price: $50,000
- Other Terms & Conditions: Price is “as is” and includes most existing equipment; contact owner for a detailed list and other sale conditions.
Interested in this property? Contact:
Dave Grisnik at 412-398-0483 or firstname.lastname@example.org.