Owners of existing businesses as well as people interested in starting their own business are being invited to a free workshop to discuss the opportunities and challenges involved.
The free business financing workshop will be held at 6 p.m. June 27 at 501 Braddock Ave., Braddock. It’s being sponsored by Dollar Bank and Mon Valley Initiative.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Types of small business loans
- Successful loan application strategies
- Personal credit requirements
- Public and non-profit lending resources
- Business planning assistance
Reservations are suggested so that organizers know how many people will be attending.
To register, please call Stephanie Eson at Mon Valley Initiative at (412) 464-4000, extension 4024, or email email@example.com.