Mon Valley Initiative works to revitalize the communities we serve by providing safe, affordable housing options and by strengthening their neighborhood business districts.
The goal of our real estate and community development program is to strengthen local real estate markets and maintain their value with serving low- and moderate-income individuals and families.
MVI’s multi-pronged approach is designed to address the redevelopment needs of the Mon Valley while working in close partnership with our local advisory groups, elected officials and other community stakeholders.
- Developing quality homes to attract diverse buyers and preserve neighborhoods
- Providing quality rental properties for a diverse mix of incomes and households
- Promoting and developing strong neighborhood business districts
- Ensuring that MVI’s investments retain value and help to grow our communities
- Creating additional value by helping communities plan for their future
- Reaching out to community stakeholders
- Real Estate team
- Community Outreach team